Here are some ways that you can help ECBC:
- Donate money to support books and reading for hospitalized kids. Click HERE to contribute directly ECBC!!
- Donate books online: Purchase books from one of ECBC’s wish lists on Amazon, which will be sent directly to ECBC. Click HERE to access links to ECBC’s wish lists.
- Support BOOK IT! 2021 — ECBC’s 4th annual charity run and book drive! MWe could not have our onsite charity run and book drive this year due to Covid. To make a monetary donation to BOOK IT, click HERE.
- Organize a book drive and collect books to donate: Help your child coordinate a new book drive at their school (school book fairs and the Scholastic book club program are terrific ways to do this); as part of a group social action project* (e.g., Girl Scouts service project; in lieu of birthday gifts, or as an “admission ticket” to an event). All titles and all book formats for all ages (from board books to young adult novels) are needed and welcomed. We are in constant need of books due to ongoing loss of books that comes with operating a hospital reading/library program.
- Involve your youth group in our RTT book bag program. Email Ali@ECbookclub.com to learn more.
- Volunteer! Email Volunteer Coordinator Sandy Tweedt for more information about how to get involved!
- Help us spread the word! Follow Ethan and Choco’s Book Club on Facebook or this website to receive updates. Also, please help us spread the word by sharing this blog and the ECBC Facebook page!
* If you want to donate books but do not want to purchase off ECBC’s Amazon Wish List, you may have books sent directly to: Ethan & Choco’s Book Club, 11576 Heathcliff Drive, Santa Ana CA 92705. Please remember that all book donations must be brand new.