Please join us at Ethan & Choco’s Book Club’s (ECBC) inaugural charity run, BOOK IT! Racing for Reading for Hospitalized Kids. All proceeds will go to ECBC to support ongoing and upcoming book and reading programs at CHOC Children’s Hospital. Click here to view Ethan’s short video plug.
Click HERE to register online.
All participants will receive:
– a chip timed by ItzAboutTime.com
– a custom event t-shirt
– a custom finisher medal
– All-you-can-eat pancake breakfast for $4 or a new book donation (made online or onsite)
– Book Character Costume Contest: Come dressed up as your favorite book character!
– Photo booth
– Bounce house
– Books available to purchase for donation
– Medals for top finishers in each age division
– Team competition: Join an existing team or create your own! Teams must have a minimum of 5 participants to be included in the team competition
Click HERE to donate online via the race registration site! $20 provides a new hardcover book for ECBC’s Lending Library, and $100 provides a Read+Think+Thrive Box for a new cancer diagnosis at CHOC Children’s.
Click HERE to download and print the BOOK IT! sponsor form. We still need sponsors for many aspects of our event, including the race medals and the costume contest!
A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR TITLE SPONSOR, AUTHOR ALANE ADAMS’ RISE UP FOUNDATION!
AND ALSO A HUGE THANK YOU TO KIDS READ! AND BARRY ACKERMAN FOR THEIR SIGNIFICANT SUPPORT IN COORDINATING THIS EVENT.
AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SPONSORS AND PARTNERS, AS WELL AS ALL THE INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE WHO ARE DONATING HARDCOVER BOOKS AND READ+THINK+THRIVE BOXES!